Monday, August 22, 2011

Countdown to end of private swimming

My parents are moving at the end of the month.  Saturday afternoon, after being trapped at home in the morning, we went over to Aledo.  The guys were just done moving furniture so Chris and I made a final sweep to get some photos of things to list on Craigslist and inspected the new trailer, we wanted to get in some swimming.
We've been blessed to have acces to my parent's swimming pool since I was a freshman in high school at the last house (next door) and this one that they have lived in since 2004.  This summer Deane has just become a fish.  He's so independent and I'm so happy for him that he loves it so much.


He loves to countdown from 10 and say "Blast Off" and this time has started adding "To the Moon".  He's wearing a little Hannah Anderson bathing suit that's probaly for about 18-24 months, but it's so cute and he's so skinny that I couldn't resist.  Kate was already sleeping when this swimming was happening so she missed out, but Mom, Dad and I watched from poolside while the boys wore themselves out.  Since the beds were moved earlier in the day, we had to wake up Sissy to take her home.  I'm hoping we get to swim at least a couple more times before their close.

No comments:

Post a Comment