Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Crafts: NOEL Sign

You may have seen Tam from Sew Dang Craft's Pottery Barn knockoff at I Heart Naptime.  I very nearly copied her idea.  My only changes were to use gold paint to go with my basement holiday decor and I didn't do the music backdrop.  I would suggest if you want to use jewel tones as I have, there are some great vintage green holiday music sheets found here.  Here's my final product.

I agree with Tam that you need some sort of reinforcer.  I didn't use caulk, but we did use picture hangers along with hot glue to hold mine together.  I also utilized my 40 and 50% off coupons to get a great deal on these letters from Jo-Ann's.  I use Mommy Saves Big Printable Coupons to find coupons for almost anywhere without having to save all of the emails you receive.  Happy, thrifty crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment