Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Crafts: Chandelier Grennery

This little project was inspired by this photo:
Source
I love real greenery, but I don't have a real greenery budget so I have purchased outdoor wreaths and mantle greenery for 50% off at Hobby Lobby.  BUT when I saw the above photo, I thought surely I could add some real greenery in this way.  Home Depot had small greenery bouquets for $4.50 with mixed greenery. 
 I just wove the pieces in the one direction and then laid another layer of greenery the other direction to cover up the stems as much as possible.
I hung a few ornaments sporadically.
 And here's the view from underneath.
I've never been a huge fan of our light fixtures, but am very excited that $4.50 has transformed our chandelier for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment