Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Crafts: Ornaments

Chris and I have always purchased an ornament from vacation spots, etc.each year, but when Deane was born, I felt we needed the cute animal family ornament with our names printed on them.  It's ironic because (although cute) this is not at all my style.  Last year, I saw this fun idea:
Source
I made an ornament for every year we have been married with a black and white version of a photo, either posed family photo or from a significant event before we had kids.  This year's ornament was our most recent family photo session with Shauna Welch Photography.




I'm skipping the store bought ornament this year and love how personalized my main tree looks with photos of my family on it.  No materials were purchased to make these as I had one extra board left from last year so this project was free to me using previous investments.  I have several more photo ornaments ideas on my Christmas Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment