Monday, December 6, 2010

Inconsistent

I've realized two things since my last post:
1. Deane will be a good big brother someday.  He is a big brother; still working on the "good" part since little sister is sort of an annoyance still at this point.  He has shown her some love (about once each day), but generally wishes she wouldn't prevent me from following him everywhere he would like to go and it would be really great if she would not cry.

2. As much as I love reading other people's blogs, I'm incredibly inconsistent about writing my own. 

We're in the Ozarks tonight - last night - just relaxing as a family.  This is Kate's first trip here or anywhere.  She will be 7 weeks on Thursday.  She and Deane are both in bed, but Deane figured out how to get out of the crib about an hour ago so this could be a very long night.  Fingers crossed that will not be the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment