Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lots fit in this day!

Today was full of fun at home.

This morning I realized there were toys of Deane's that I had not really introduced Kate to yet.  I realize I'm not very inventive when recognizing my children's milestones and what new things they might be ready for.  I think this is partly my personality and partly because Deane does the same thing over and over.  So, I introduced Kate to his sing and stage and this is a little video of her playing with it (please excuse my singing and sideways video):



After baby sister went down for her morning nap, I put up the inflatable pool for Deane.  He had a great time playing in it, the sprinkler and watering the yard while I enjoyed a little down time in the sun.  It was very hot so we only stayed out for about an hour.

This evening we had another surprise as Kate started crawling!  Fortunately we have a little video of the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment